Bank of India Credit Card – BOI Visa Platinum Privilege Credit Card.
Precisely intended for individuals who need the best encounters in life, Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card will take your buy experience to the following level. Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Cardholders appreciates selective benefits and lucky advantages including appealing EMI choices and reward focuses on buys. Lift your shopping and buy involvement with the reward conspire offered by the Bank of India. With a line of advantages that accompany Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card including add-on cards, adjust exchange office and adaptable credit limits, cardholders will get the opportunity to appreciate a radical new universe of keeping money benefits.
Feature of Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card:
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card accompanies the accompanying points of interest.
The client can without much of a stretch change over his buys to EMI gave the estimation of card exchange is over Rs.5000. You can reimburse the credit in agreeable residency choices.
Cash Withdrawal Facility:
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Cardholders can utilize their card to pull back money from Bank of India ATM and in addition other bank ATMs.
Spinning Credit Facility:
The cardholder will need to pay only 10% of the Visa charge before the due date on the off chance that he benefits the rotating credit office. On the 90% of the remarkable adjust, the client will need to pay an enthusiasm of 1.70% every month. On the off chance that the sum is past due, and enthusiasm of 2.5% every month will be charged.
Concession on Insurance Premiums:
Clients are offered concession on media claim protection strategy premium for arrangements worth Rs. 5 lakhs. This office is offered in the organization with National Insurance Co. Ltd.
Intrigue Free Credit Period:
The buys that you make utilizing Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card is offered up to 51 days on premium free credit period.
Balance Transfer Option:
Cardholders can exchange the extraordinary adjust from other Visa to Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card subject to up to 75% of spending utmost. To profit the adjust exchange office, the base sum required for another bank Mastercard is Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 5,000 for Bank of India Card.
Advantages of Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card:
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card accompanies a bundle of advantage that settles on it an extremely well-known decision among Indians.
Cash Advance Facility:
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Cardholders is offered the office of the loan at more than 4000 BOI branches with a free settlement for charge card installment.
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card is a photograph Visa that is acknowledged at more than 2. 5 lakh trader PoS and can be utilized to pull back money from more than 90, 000 ATMs.
Cardholders can change over expensive buys to EMIs and reimburse the same over a time of residency. Clients are offered ostensible loan fees for EMI office.
24/7 Customer Service:
Bank of India credit cardholders can get their inquiries replied through the day in and day out helpline furthermore obstruct their lost card instantly.
With each spend that you make utilizing Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card, you will procure remunerate focuses which can be traded for money and charge waivers.
Fee & Charges
The fee and charges for bank of India Visa platinum privilege card are given below:-
|Services||Fees and Charges|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charges||2%|
|Add-On Card Fee||Rs 350 per annum|
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||2% (minimum Rs. 50) for each transaction.|
|Charges for Duplicate Statement Request||Rs 50|
|Credit Limit||20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.2, 00,000|
|Annual Fee||Rs 600 per annum|
|Cash Advance Limit||50% of cardholder total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day|
|Charge Slip Request||Rs. 100/- or actual whichever higher|
|Over Limit Charges||Rs. 100/- for each transaction|
|Cheque Bounce Fee||Minimum of Rs 100|
|Late Payment Penalty||Rs. 100/- in addition to finance charges for minimum payment due greater than Rs. 1000|
|Air and Railway Booking charges||Actual charges as prescribed by the Indian Railways or the acquirer bank|
|Penalty Interest Rate||1.70% per month|
The expenses and charges for Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card are liable to regular changes and updates. Do enquire with a bank of India about the predominant rates before making a charge card exchange.
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege eligibility:-
The qualification for Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card is as given beneath.
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card is issued to a man of Indian source.
People of outside starting point who are living in India at present for livelihood and other related purposes and non-inhabitant Indians can apply for this card.
The candidate must have a decent CIBIL score and should not have defaulted on any installment of levy identified with Bank of India or whatever another bank.
The client must have a steady pay which will be checked from the wage expense form explanations and compensation slips.
The qualification criteria for Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card may rely on upon the candidate’s salary source and kind of job. For a definite rundown of qualification conditions and salary criteria, do contact Bank of India.
Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Documentation:
A person who needs to apply for Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card must present the accompanying records.
Personality Proof – PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, international ID, Driving License, any of these archives can be submitted.
Evidence of Address – The candidate can submit both of late phone charges, power bills, travel permit or voter ID as address confirmation.
Wage Documents – The client must submit pay slips, late IT returns, financial balance articulations throughout the previous six months and different archives as pertinent.
The archives required will change contingent upon your livelihood sort and wage source. Do enquire about the total rundown of archives required before beginning the Mastercard application handle.
FAQs for Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card:
What is as far as possible for Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card?
At dealer Point of Sale counters, this card can be utilized to make exchanges up to Rs.1 lakh. The most extreme measure of money that can be pulled back utilizing Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card from ATM is Rs. 50,000.
Will I utilize my Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card abroad?
Yes, Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card is a global card and can be utilized abroad.
What are the administration charges for loans when I utilize Bank of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card at ATMs?
The administration charges for loans utilizing Visa Platinum Privilege Card are as per the following.
|At Bank of India branch||2.50% subject to a minimum of Rs. 50.|
|At Bank of India ATM||2.00% subject to a minimum of Rs. 50|
|At another bank ATM||2.50% subject to a minimum of Rs. 75|
Could I change my credit card purchase to EMI?
Yes, you can change over your buys to EMI (up to a most extreme of 36 EMIs). This office can be benefited for exchanges over Rs. 5000.
Could I benefit the EMI office for Mastercard money withdrawals?
No, this office can be benefited for exchanges for the buy of administrations and merchandise over Rs.5000.